Elusive editor and photographer André Volk studied with renowned image-maker and director Nick Knight. Having completed his training, André aims to grow his practice and push new, exciting and impactful projects. The role of the Business Development and Production Assistant (20%) is to collaborate with André and assist in turning his ideas into reality.
• Business development in order to identify and exploit business opportunities. For instance by liaising with agencies, clients, magazines, galleries, etc.
• Collaborating on the (pre-)production of shootings both nationally and internationally. For instance by liaising with modeling agencies, identifying shooting locations, coordinating travel routes etc.
• Strong business acumen and excellent organizational skills
• Interest in art, photography, film, music and fashion
• Intrinsic can-do-attitude and persistence
• Fluent in German and English, at least basic knowledge of French and Italian
This is for someone who wants to be part of an extremely interesting yet challenging startup-like endeavour. Someone who loves to collaborate with people who are passionate about outstanding visuals and storytelling. If you are eager to explore and push highly ambitious projects, please send a message to email@example.com.